Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Olbermann gone from MSNBC

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Olbermann gone from MSNBC

    I understand that you and Barney Frank are both going to miss his show, and I empathize with you, but I don't think anybody else is going to notice.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Olbermann gone from MSNBC

    Sucks being wrong, doesn't it?

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Olbermann gone from MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by R13 View Post
    Sucks being wrong, doesn't it?

    Don't know? But I'll take your word for it.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Olbermann gone from MSNBC

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotch View Post
    Don't know? But I'll take your word for it.
    :snickerpup:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •